Madhya Pradesh Mpesb, Peb Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test Mstet Apply Online 2023
Name Of Post: Madhya Pradesh MPESB/PEB Middle School Teacher Eligibility Exam MSTET Apply Online Form 2023. Syllabus Download
Post Date Update: 31 December 2022 | 05:59 PM
Information: Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection BoardWhich was previously known as Professional Examination Board PEB, has published Middle School Teacher Eligibility Exam MP MSTET Notification 2023. All candidates interested in the MP ESB Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test Varg II Exam 2023 can apply online between 30 January 2023 and 13 February 2023. For more information about the age limit, syllabus, institute-wise post, selection process, and pay scale for MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test 20,23 Rulebook.
Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board (MPESB)
PEB MP Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test Varg II Exam 2023
Madhya Pradesh MPESB MSTET Exam 2023 Notification
MPESB MP Middle School TET Notification 2023 Age Limit as on 01/01/2023
- Minimum Age : 21 Years.
- Maximum Age : 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per MP Employee Selection Board Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test Varg 2 MSTET Exam 2023.
MP ESB Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test MSTET Exam 2023 Varg 2 Details
|ESB Exam Name||MP ESB Varg 2 Middle School TET MSTET Eligibility|
Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023
Madhya Pradesh MPESB Varg II Middle School TET 2023 Exam District Details
- Balaghat, Betul, Bhopal, Chindwara, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Katni, Khandwa, Mandsaur, Neemanch, Ratlam, Rewa, Sagar, Satna, Sidhi & Ujjain
How to Fill MP Middle School TET Varg 2 Exam Online Form 2023
- Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board, Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2023 Applications for Recruitment will be available online from 30 Jan 2023 to 13 February 2023 .
- Candidates from other states, in addition to Madhya Pradesh can also apply (as per the MP Middle School TET Varg 2 Recruitment Rules).
- The candidate must first create a profile to apply for Madhya Pradesh Professional Board. The candidate must have an Aadhar card number, as well as a registered mobile number. Only then will there be E-KYC. Those whose mobile number has not been registered will need to create a profile via biometrics through MP Online Kiosk.
- All candidates must register at the Madhya Pradesh Employment Office in order to apply for the Madhya Pradesh Professional Board.
- After registering their profile and employment, candidates can now apply. The application period will be from 30/01/2023 to 13/02/2023.
- Template Instruction / Photo : Upload the photo, signature, and handwriting that the candidate must upload to the High School Teacher Eligibility Test (- 2023) together in a template. The notification will indicate the format. The photo must not exceed 03 months old. It should have a white background. Name of candidate and date taken should also be on the photo.
- The full Notification contains more details.
How To Apply / New Registration