Terms and Conditions
Thank you for using "Tabeby Online Services".
Terms of such Service are a legally binding agreement between Tabeby Online Ltd (LLC).
(Hereinafter referred to as the company or the service provider "Us" or "any pronoun refers to" Us, "and between the doctors or clinic and hereinafter referred to as the service provider or you.
By clicking "I Agree", by subscribing, signing up, signing this Agreement or by providing the Services as described below
(you have agreed upon Tabeby Online Service Agreement) and agree to abide by its terms and conditions.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AND DO NOT SIGN UP OR SIGN THIS AGREEMENT
IF YOU ARE NOT DESIRE TO OR NOT ABLE TO ABIDE BY THIS AGREEMENT.
Us and You are referred to as "Parties.
For doctors, Tabeby Online Service is a paid service that allows doctors and patients to communicate and view the reports in addition to completing the patient's health record.
Tabeby Online Service generally deals with more specific user issues that are addressed in detail.
Tabeby online service is a private service, so user information is only available to the doctor communicating with.
There are no fees, financial obligations or payment rights as a result of signing this Agreement.
You must obtain the approval and training necessary to use Tabeby Online Service for doctors.
Fees and rights of payment are based on the appeal and use of these services as described in this agreement.
Access to Tabeby Online Services for Doctors
In accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Tabeby Online grants you a non-transferable and non-exclusive license to use service of contacting Tabeby Online.
We make some services available without logging on or getting a password.
We call them "public services".
You may use public, non-commercial services for public services as long as you comply with these terms.
These services include: Directory for: Doctors, Medical Consultants, Laboratory Branches and Examination Centers Branches.
Our services include lists and manuals ("directories") to help you find doctors, health care providers, laboratory branches (collectively, "Service Providers").
Manuals are provided for your convenience and they are not inclusive, but generally represent service providers who use our services and who choose to participate in manuals.
Tabeby Online does not interfere in the assessment of any provider.
It is only for patients and users who have the rights of entry that they evaluate based on their opinion and the inclusion of the provider is by no means a recommendation from this provider.
Before obtaining services or treatment from any provider included in the manual, you must take the same care that you would like to perform under any other circumstances,
including by confirming your license and specialized certification.
Providers are solely responsible for the suitability and quality of the services they provide.
In addition, the manuals are based on the information provided by the providers themselves.
Unless current information providers provide us, the manuals` information may not be provided on the proper time.
You must confirm this information prior obtaining services or treatment from the provider.
As a convenience, services may allow you to request an appointment with the service provider.
However, service providers are responsible for maintaining their schedules.
Some of our services are secured by technical procedures designed to maintain the confidentiality,
integrity, and accessibility of sensitive information that our users save and share by using our services.
We call these "secured services" that one of these guarantees requires each user to be authenticated correctly by authorization (which we call "credentials"),
such as unique identifiers, user names, passwords, …etc. to obtain credentials.
You must provide certain data about yourself, whether you are signing up for obtaining a secure service, accessing, using, or attempting to access or
use a secure service on behalf of, or for, someone other than yourself - such as any member of your family (every one, "director") -it is a must also to
identify and provide information for each director.
If you register for our secured services, you will be asked to accept the User Agreement (your "User Agreement").
In such cases, you will be asked to explicitly agree to your user agreement, for example, by selecting a cell or clicking a button in terms such as "I agree" or …etc.
If there is a conflict between the terms of your User Agreement and the terms of these conditions, the terms of your User Agreement shall prevail.
These secure services are all services that create you a personal medical record, such as receiving your medical information and results from service providers such as
laboratories, examination centers, and doctor accounts.
We guarantee this.
This data is completely private and secured.
You are the data owner and by clicking "I agree" or if the service providers have been given the right to send the information you provided to them
through your own account on the site, to help you make your own electronic medical record.
Also, you may agree to send a copy of this data to the provider`s doctor through our service.
This is also protected and private and cannot be shared, moreover, keep it under your name in his account to make your record in the clinic.
If you do not agree that the doctor keeps a record of your data, you can send your request to Tabeby online, and Tabeby online must comply with this request.
3.Blogs, evaluations, surveys, comments and user-generated content
Our services allow you to access blogs, message boards, surveys and other forums where different users can share information, opinions, evaluations, and other content.
We do not generally monitor user-generated content, and this content may simply represent the user's opinion or content that the user deems interesting.
Our services may also include the results of surveys, evaluations or certificates ("evaluations") from patients, customers, other clients ("doctors")
or other health care providers ("service providers") who may endorse, recommend, analyze or evaluate description of service providers and the nature or quality
of services received by the patient or client.
Such evaluations are individual of single patients, which are not provisions related to the provider and are not the product of medical science.
These evaluations do not in any way imply or refer to our endorsement or recommendation by any provider.
Furthermore, the evaluations are subject to errors and in the primary main accounts, and should not be assumed to be reliable or error-free.
Tabeby Online and affiliates believe that the privacy of your health information is one of the most important elements of our deal with you.
Our responsibility to keep your health information confidential is a responsibility that we take seriously.
We are required by law to maintain the privacy and security of your protected health data.
We will tell you immediately if there is a breach that may violate the privacy or security of your data.
We will not use or share your data not described here, you are the data owner and share it when you need through our site.
Except as expressly provided below, the Services may only be used by individuals who subscribe to the use of Tabeby Online Services
To further protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information contained in Tabeby online, in addition to the stability of our services,
you agree to the following additional warranties.
Accordingly, you agree that you do not attempt to access, use or publish our Services,
or any data or files accessible through our Services, in a manner that violates any applicable law or regulation
or the rights of any individual or entity to sell or transfer any information contained in Our services or using this data to market any product or service -
including by sending or facilitating the sending of unsolicited e-mail or SPAM - to test the vulnerability of our services,
system or network that supports our services, or circumvent any security or authentication procedures or to disable, exceed, defeat or avoid,
remove or cancel any technical measures we have implemented to protect the stability of our Services, the confidentiality, integrity or availability of any information,
content or data hosted or contained in our Services
Providing any services, code or other device to our services in any way that
(1) allows unauthorized access to our systems or any software, device, files or data contained therein
(2) disables, damages, interferes in any other manner or adversely affect operation of our systems or any software, device, files or data contained therein, or
(3 hinders the proper functioning of our services;
(4) disassembles our services or cancel their translation or reverse the engineering of our services
(5) refrain, index or publish any part of our Services unless they are a public search engine engaged in public search services;
(6) disable or circumvent API usage guarantees, including the protection that is designed to regulate the nature
or amount of data you are permitted to extract from our Services, your rate of access to such data or calls to our API other than those authorized in our API Documentation
(7) remove any copyright, trademark or other notices Property rights contained in or on our services; or participation in any activity other than permitted
explicitly in these conditions and agreement (Agreements) of user.
You must abide by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, i.e.
the policies referred to below or on the Website, and all laws, regulations and rules applicable when using the Site License and restrictions, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You have a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to use the Services, Content and Materials on the Site in the normal context of your use of the Site.
You may not use any intellectual property of a third party without obtaining written explicit permission from the third party concerned, except as permitted by law.
Tabeby online will retain its intellectual property rights and you are not entitled to any rights under these terms or otherwise, except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service.
You will not be entitled to use, copy, display, perform, or create derivative works from, distribute, transmit or re-license the Materials or Content available on the Website,
which may reasonably be necessary to use the Services for the intended purpose except as provided in these terms, you may not attempt to reverse engineering of any
of the technology used in providing of the Services.
If you are aware of any behavior that violates these Terms of Service, Tabeby online encourages you to contact us.
Tabeby online reserves the right, but has no obligation, to respond to such communications.
3.Use of services by minors on their behalf
You are not eligible to use our Services (including obtaining a Certificate of Accreditation or a User Agreement)
unless you are at least 18 years and have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract within your jurisdiction.
4.User Log on and passwords.
You do not have to log on to visit the site.
To access certain features of the services - secured services -, you must register with Tabeby online and create a "service providers" account through the online registration process on the site.
Your account gives you the right to access to services and functions that we may create and maintain from time to time at our sole discretion.
When creating an account, you must provide Tabeby online with accurate and complete log on information, as required in the registration form.
You should immediately notify Tabeby online if any of these information changes.
If you fail to provide or update this information, you will not be able to receive the requested information through the website.
When you log on your account, you'll be asked to choose a password.
You must keep your password secret.
You will be responsible for using your password and account, including but not limited to any use by any unauthorized third party.
You must notify Tabeby online immediately if you believe that your password or account has been accessed or used by any unauthorized person or entity.
You should not in any way respond to a request for your password, especially request from someone claiming to be an employee at Tabeby online.
Tabeby online staff will not ask for your password.
You should inform Tabeby online if you receive this request.
By logging on as a Service Provider, you are granting Tabeby online your e-mail address and you agree to our use of your e-mail address
to send service-related notices, including any notices required by law, rather than by regular mail.
We may also use your email address to send you other messages, including changes to service features and special offers.
If you do not want to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe.
The unsubscribe may prevent you from receiving emails related to updates, enhancements, or offers.
3.Verification of identity
I understand that my registration is subject to verification of my identity either personally or by verifying my data via my email address I mentioned in the disclosure form.
4.Inactivate my account
I understand that my account may be canceled upon my request or at the discretion of Tabeby online or any of Tabeby online affiliates for failing to meet these terms and conditions.
You are responsible for protecting the password you use to access the Services and agree not to disclose your password to any third parties.
You are responsible for any activity that uses your account, whether or not you have done that activity.
You must immediately notify Tabeby online of any unauthorized use of your account.
You acknowledge that if you wish to protect the transfer of data or files to Tabeby online, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection to communicate with the Services.
License in accordance with your compliance with these Terms of Service, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive,
non-licensable, non-waiverable license to download and install the Software on a personal computer, mobiles or other device;
and use the Service / Products / Website personally through your account (as appropriate) ("Provider Account").
To avoid doubt, (a) IT Administrators acting on behalf of the Entity may download and install Tabeby Online Software on personal computers
or other devices used by this Entity; (b) allow you to use Tabeby Online.
Tabeby Online reserves all rights not expressly granted to you under these Terms of Service by accessing or using any part of the Site.
You agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
These policies and guidelines are listed here by reference to these Terms of Service.
If you do not agree to abide by the terms of the agreement and follow all applicable laws, guidelines and policies, do not access or use the site and leave it immediately.
Internet technology and applicable laws, rules and regulations change frequently, and accordingly, Tabeby online reserves the right to make changes to the agreement at any time.
Your continuous use of the Site constitutes acceptance of any new or modified Terms of Service that may be posted on the Site.
We will publish the revised agreement on this page and indicate at the top of the page the date of the last amendment to the Agreement.
Tabeby Online reserves the right to update, change or modify these Terms of Service at any time, with or without notice, and for any reason by posting the modified version on the Site.
Amendments to the terms that affect the services of Tabeby online must be effective for (5) days after posting on the site.
Tabeby online services are available immediately upon posting.
The continuous access or use of this Site and any services therein as of the date of entry into force of such amendment shall be deemed your continuous acceptance of the Agreement, as amended.
You agree that the material available through this site is for informational purposes or to facilitate user activities only and is not a substitute for medical advice,
and the doctor or user is fully responsible for the accuracy of all medical information.
The information and services on this site are intended and provided only for activities related to the medical profession, and are not intended for direct presentation to patients.
Tabeby online, licensors and suppliers are not responsible for any violations of the content from this site to any third party, including but not limited to patients.
We may set these terms freely with respect to the acquisition, merging or sale of assets or through the operation of a law or otherwise.
We may update or change our services or provisions in these Terms from time to time and recommend that you review these Terms on a regular basis.
You understand and agree that your continuous use of our Services after updating or changing these Terms means you agree to the modified terms.
Without limiting the foregoing, if we make a change to these terms that substantially affect your use of the Services, we may post a notice or notify you via email or our website (s) of any such change.
The current version of the terms must govern and replace all previous versions.
For the purposes of these Terms, "You" means the individual user of our Services.
If you access or use our Services, directly or indirectly, on behalf of third parties or more, such as but not limited to,
your employer or client, or your employer's client, if your employer has shared access to our services any employer, client or other third party, or "principal"),
the word "you" also refers to that administrator.
If you use our Services on behalf of a Director, (a) you acknowledge and warrant that you have the authority to bind, and restrict,
this Principle to these Terms; (b) You agree to be jointly liable for any breach of these Terms by the Director.
We" means collectively, Tabeby online, affiliates, branches and current and future affiliates.
In addition, the term "inclusive" and "including" shall be followed by "without limitation".
The word "shall" shall be interpreted as having the same meaning and effect as the word "shall", the word "or" shall be interpreted as having the same meaning and effect "and / or".
The words "here", "here" and "below", and the words of the equivalent, are interpreted as referring to these terms.
The addresses used in these terms are used only for convenience and are not considered when interpreting these terms.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in relation to this Site shall be subject to and construed in accordance with the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Minors under the age of 18 are prohibited from registering as users of this website and are not allowed to practice or use the website.
If you pay for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to provide will be sent directly to our payment provider will be provided via a secure connection.
We accept online payments using credit / debit card Visa and Mastercard in Egyptian Pounds (or any other agreed currency).
Only funds will be refunded through your original payment method.
5. Duration and termination of contract
This Agreement shall enter into force since accepting the agreement for one year and shall be automatically renewed each year
unless written notice is given either by e-mail 30 days prior to the end of the contract term started from the beginning of this Agreement.
Either party may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason before prior written notice is given by the other party prior 30 days.
Tabeby online reserves the right to cancel the doctor's access to his account in the event of having any alleged or actual breach of any of the terms of this agreement or the terms of the site.
Only Tabeby Online may terminate the Agreement if the Subscriber does not comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement without notice.
6. Consequences of terminating the contract
- Any termination of this Agreement shall be without prejudice to any rights due in favor of either party in respect of any breach
- committed prior to the date or decision of such termination and the provisions of this Agreement which, by its creation, aims to terminate this contract.
- Tabeby online doctor must remove any subscriber-specific data from the website or its own applications.
7. Recommendations for Tabeby online
- Under this document, you undertake a brief report summarizing communication in the process between you and the user.
- This report will be kept in the user's archive and in your account as well, and will be used for quality control and for keeping the date for the next user conversation.
8. Account information and confidentiality
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and login data, which includes the password for the account and all activities within the account.
- You must undertake to notify your online doctor department to contact a doctor immediately about any unauthorized
- use of the account, use of the password, or any other breach of security and protection of the account.
- Therefore, it is your duty to take all reasonable security measures to prevent account loss and to prevent unauthorized access to it or disclosing its contents.
- You are also responsible for any losses you may incur resulting from the unauthorized use of the password by any other person.
- Tabeby Online Company may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice,
- terminate your account or prevent you from accessing the Website or the Services for any reason, including but not limited to:
- Any actual or suspected breach of the terms of this Agreement or Instructions of Use, unexpected operational difficulties,
- orders to comply with the law, any other governmental request, or any fraudulent activity.
- You agree to maintain the security and privacy of patient information and confidential information of Tabeby online,
- and agree that all patient information must be reviewed in strict confidentiality and should be used only in accordance with
- the legislation of health practitioners, data protection, privacy laws and legislation.
- You should make sure that the patient's information will only be used for treatment and other health care purposes
- You agree to inform Tabeby Online Administration to contact the patient about any violation of these provisions.
- You may not access, attempt to access, or use any patient information or confidential information for Tabeby online that you do not have the right to use.
- In addition, you may not cause or allow access to or use of patient information or confidential information by any third party.
- You must understand that you can disclose confidential information to your employees as needed for knowledge in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
- You agree that you or your staff may not use patient`s data or other confidential information in any way that can harm Tabeby online
- and that all patient`s data and other confidential information must be kept confidential.
- You must inform your staff of the need to keep this information confidential, and provisions relating to the confidentiality of this information must be added to any contract.
- All intellectual property rights including but not limited to all copyrights, database rights, trademarks, text,
- drawings, menus, images, illustrations, logos, form and style of the Site and any upgrades or modifications that must return to
- the property of Tabeby online or the third party licensed by Tabeby online, copyrights and trademarks.
- You agree not to use or disclose any commercial information relating to Tabeby online site including but not limited to functions, options,
- or "look and appearance" without prior written permission.
- You understand that no reproduction, copying, transfer, or distribution of any part of this Site, including,
- but not limited to, the material retrieved from it, published by Tabeby online company on the Site are republished in any form or by any means.
- You understand that you can access the homepage of this site only and that you will not use any link to other content within the site without obtaining written permission of Tabeby online.
- In addition, Tabeby Online Company reserves the right to stop this website or any post on the Website at any time without notice.
4.Advertisement and use of the name
You may not use the name, logo or similar trademarks of Tabeby online for any marketing or promotional purposes without the prior written consent of Tabeby online for such use.
5.Disclaimer of Tabeby online
- Tabeby online does not provide any warranty for the content of any answer regarding treatment or advice provided by you or any participating doctor.
- The participating doctors are not Tabeby online staff, and are independent contractors.
- You are solely responsible for all information or correspondence sent through Tabeby online, or for secure consultations sent by e-mail or other communications.
- Tabeby online does not guarantee that medical advice or email consultation is the most appropriate treatment for any health problem.
- You are directly responsible for the quality and suitability of medical care provided directly to users.
- Tabeby online is in no way responsible for any health problems that occur to the user or any legal action taken by any user regarding any answer received
- by an online doctor who is contacted through a doctor's call service.
- You agree to defend and indemnify Tabeby Online and its affiliates, and not to charge them with respect to all their rights, claims, losses,
- liabilities, damages and the reasons for their actions
- , actions and benefits, regardless of whether they are laws or rights, fees, costs and fees of the advocate,
- or your relationship with any participant user, content, subject, any information you provide to users and / or affiliates of Tabeby online,
- or any Participating Doctor or any action, error or serious negligence committed by you as a result of using or misusing the Site,
- the Services or the information published on the Site including, but not limited to, violation of intellectual property rights of third party, property rights, negligence or omission or error.
7.Applicable law and conflict settlement
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Egypt.
Any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement, including any matter relating to its existence, validity or termination,
shall be settled exclusively by recourse to the courts of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
Each Party irrevocably authorizes the final decision of this Court.